Death House Rule
House Rules on Death and Resurrection
- Just like in the official Pathfinder rules, you die when your negative HP reaches your Constitution score
- Being Raised from the Dead (via Raise Dead or Resurrection spell) has a PERMANENT penalty of -1 CON (in addition to other penalties from the spell)
- However, the spell TRUE RESURRECTION does not have the penalty above. (such is the power of a 9th level spell)
- “Restoration” of lost EXP: Character starts at the the minimum EXP needed for his/her level due to this.
- Final death – all characters can be raised from the dead a number of time equal to their CON bonus +1 (minimum of 1). Final death occurs once they have exhausted this limit. ( Ex. a PC with a Con Score of 12 ( +1 bonus ) can be raised 2 times. On his 3rd death, he or she suffers the “Final Death”